Values & Ethos
Vision and Aims
Our shared vision at Carr Head is to prepare the children of today to flourish in the world of tomorrow through nurturing mind, body and soul.
Through partnership with parents, carers and the wider community, we aim to:
- Nurture self-confidence and encourage self-belief;
- Guide children to be responsible for their actions and to be aware of the consequences;
- Encourage children to be happy with who they are and to show empathy for others;
- Encourage, develop and foster independent, self-motivated attitudes towards learning opportunities;
- Promote active learning by building on children’s natural curiosity and celebrating individual achievement;
- Teach children about differences between people, cultures and beliefs in order that they develop values, manners, tolerance for others and respect for all.